Kenyon College

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why, hello. I do believe this place looks familiar...

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. Claire-proven fact: time goes by faster in England.

Anyhoo. My winter break was glorious. I will put links to pictures at the end of the post.

Since then, it's been crazy. I have three classes: Literatures of Memory on Mondays, Serious Play (a creative writing class) on Tuesdays, and the Kenyon Seminar on Wednesdays. That's right. I have a four-day weekend every weekend! The downside is that it seems to make the weeks go by SO much faster. March is next week. Next week! *looks longingly at the calendar*

Because things are happening so quickly, I've decided to try and keep a posting schedule. Look for my posts on Tuesdays and Saturdays. And if I don't post, you have my permission to kick me until I do.

Pictures!

I started in France...
Reims

Offenburg, Strasbourg

...and moved on to Germany...
Koln, Magdeburg

...before going to Denmark...
Hamburg, Copenhagen, Fuzzy

Helsingor, Copenhagen

...and ending in Sweden!
Malmo and Hassleholm


Another post in a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment